Music is the lifetime of any party, event or wedding and when there is excellent music playing in the background, the guests, the hosts and everyone is in great spirits and they are enjoying themselves into the tilt. The choice or the kind of music you perform for any event is very important and it should b made keeping in mind the event, the guests and even the subject of the evening if any. A disc jockey is a person who selects and performs recorded music for a live audience. There are many varieties of equipment that a disc jockey uses to enhance the quality of the music and also to make it even more profound so that the crowd has a great time.
Disc Jockeys may be of several types. You've got the radio disc jockey, that chooses and broadcasts music on FM, AM, digital, shortwave or some online music channels. Then you've got club disc jockeys, who play recorded music in bars, discos, and night clubs. You also have specialization hip hop DJs using turntables to play that sort of music. They may also resort to starching of the turntable to produce a more percussive sound.
Some of the basic Kinds of equipment which are needed by any kind of Disc Jockey comprise
- Pioneer plx-500 Recorded sounds in the DJ's preferred medium such as vinyl records, compact disks, MP3 files or CD ROM.
- Digital audio or sounds need to be combined with MIDI paths for which a multiple sequencer is required from the DJ.
- A digital music mixer which goes by the name of DJ mixer is required. This DJ mixer is generally equipped with a device called the"crossfader". This device is required for the smooth movement from 1 track to another with some playback apparatus.
- A good pair of cans so the DJ can listens to one track while another one is being played to the audience.
- A pair of 2 apparatus to be able to perform the recordings of sound or when the playback is digital then just one device is required. These devices are required to alternate back and forth between monitors in order to make a constant playing of audio.
- A sound system is also necessary for the use of amplification or broadcasting of those records. This usually is made up of PA system or a portable audio sound system.
- Electronic flaws units to add exceptional sounds to the sound files (octave, reverb, delay, chorus, equalizer)
- a particular device called a DJ hardware controller which can beautifully manipulate digital music files on a pc.
- Sequencers, samplers, drum machines and digital keyboards.
- "Multi stylus head shells" which help the DJ perform different styles of the groove.
Do you want to learn more about the Pioneer plx-500. You can read everything about it on our site. Click here to Learn More about Traktor Kontrol S8